AJ Brown or CeeDee Lamb? FanDuel Sportsbook tweets out a poll and the results are overwhelmingly lopsided
Typically I don’t really like the “Like or Retweet” to cast your vote content on Twitter but when it’s in reference to Eagles wide receiver AJ Brown going up against the Cowboys’ CeeDee Lamb, it’s hard to ignore.
FanDuel asked Twitter users who they would rather have as their number one wide receiver over the next five NFL seasons and the results were completely lopsided in AJ Brown’s favor.
- AJ Brown 2022-23 Season: 88 catches, 1,496 yards, 11 touchdowns (17 Games)
- CeeDee Lamb 2022-23 Season: 107 catches, 1,359 yards, 9 touchdowns
- AJ Brown Career Stats: 273 catches, 4,491 yards, 37 touchdowns (4 Seasons)
- CeeDee Lamb Career Stats: 260 catches for 3,396 yards, 22 touchdowns (3 Seasons)
FanDuel Sportsbook: Bet $5, Get $150 in Free Bets
- Sign up for a new FanDuel account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5 On Any Sport
- Get $150 In Free Bets Instantly