By using The Liberty Line you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
The Liberty Line provides content on The Liberty Line website, live streams, and podcasts that are based in fact, rumors, opinions, parody, and humor. The Liberty Line is a sports and entertainment website that provides no guarantee that any specific information on the website or podcast is factual. Information is used interchangeably to provide our readers and listeners entertainment.
If information is factual, we will present it that way. If information is that of humor or parody, we do our best to make sure it is said or written in such a tone where that is evident. There are no generalizations about our content on whether or not what you are reading or listening to is fact or humor. It is the sole discretion of the reader to distinguish between the two based on their own assumptions. The Liberty Line will not be held responsible for your inability to understand the difference.
If you believe that any content, including User Content or other materials, posted on the Platform constitute an infringement of your copyrights, we will respond promptly to any properly submitted notice containing the information detailed below. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), written notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to The Liberty Line using our contact form which can be found here.
The notification must be submitted in writing that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Liberty Line may contain links or otherwise direct you to websites operated by third parties. We do not monitor or control the linked sites and make no representations regarding, and are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of, any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products, or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third party site does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or of the content, products, or services contained on, or available through, the third party site.
We reserve the right to disable links from or to third party sites.
THIRD PARTY MERCHANTS / PROVIDERS
The Liberty Line may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by us. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses.
We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and are not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality of availability of such products or services. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your credit card information. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility and are not part of the fee, if any, charged for the Platform.
In addition, The Liberty Line may prompt you to establish an account with a third party service provider not owned or operated by us. Your agreement and understanding with any such third party service provider is solely between you and such service provider. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for your agreement with such third-party service provider. Any disputes you may encounter with such third party service provider shall be settled solely between you and the service provider.
We reserve the right to make changes to The Liberty Line, posted policies and this Agreement at any time without notice other than the reposting of the modified Agreement so check back frequently.