WIP is using all next week to do what WIP does on a daily basis anyways.
Next week, Sports Radio WIP will be rolling out a new content schedule entitled “Once And For All Week”. Each day, the wonderful, knowledgable, hosts of WIP programs will dive into the most heated sports debates to ever hit the city of Philadelphia.
Here’s what’s on tap:
Monday, May 18th: Is Donovan McNabb underrated or overrated?
Tuesday, May 19th: Who was really the most important player on the ’08 Phillies?
Wednesday, May 20th: Was Sam Hinkie a good general manager for the 76ers?
Thursday, May 21st: Carson Wentz vs. Nick Foles
Friday, May 22nd: Joe Giglio vs. everyone on Gabe Kapler
Wait a second. These are the topics? I bet if you turn on WIP right now they are already talking about each one of these.
Spike Eskin: I love Sam Hinkie
Spike Eskin’s Dad: I hate Sam Hinkie. Did you see what Joel Embiid was eating
yesterday last year?
Angelo Cataldi: Nick Foles should have stayed in Philadelphia.
Joe Giglio: Gabe Kapler was the best Phillies manager in the history of the game.
This doesn’t seem like anything new to me, especially coming from WIP. Let’s just get this out of the way now.
Here are your answers:
- Donovan McNabb is underrated. His success shouldn’t go unappreciated due to his failure to win the big games.
- Ryan Howard was the most important player on the Philadelphia Phillies. One of the most prolific run generators in the history of baseball.
- Sam Hinkie was a good manager because he brought the idea of “The Process” to the Sixers. He was adamant on seeing it through. He wanted to build a championship team for the city of Philadelphia. The only problem was that he was never allowed to finish it.
- Nick Foles should be cherished as an Eagles / Philadelphia legend. We should never forget him. Carson Wentz is our franchise quarterback. (I don’t even get the Wentz vs Foles day).
- Joe Giglio on Gabe Kapler? Cmon. Ridiculous. I’ll let this sound bite from TLL’s The Misery Report speak for itself:
The Misery Report. A Philly Sports Podcast. pic.twitter.com/HNGaokKYBv
— TMR (@TheMiseryReport) April 11, 2020
There you have it, folks. The same WIP programming as we always get. Only difference is they branded it as a “week long special” but we all know what’s really going on here.