We closing in on mid-December, just a quarter way through the 2021 NBA season. Process…
After some highs and lows to start the second half of the regular season, the guys from ‘Process to Progress’ are back. In this episode, Kevin McCormick of 97.3 ESPN and James Birrane dive into Joel Embiid’s knee injury and how the team plans to survive without him for the coming weeks.
- Instant reactions to the Embiid injury
- The improved play of Matisse Thybulle
- The Tobias Harris revenge tour
- Ben Simmons’ play in this recent stretch
- Does this injury affect a potential Kyle Lowry trade?