Everything’s Phine with Kyle Pagan, featuring Drew Smith
During the Sixers’ Game 5 win against the Wizards, good friend and host of Everything’s Phine, Kyle Pagan slid into my DMs and asked if I wanted to hop on his podcast Thursday night. Of course, I accepted. Me and Kyle connected roughly two years ago when he came up to RushOrderTees HQ to hop on DSGN Tree‘s podcast, The Tree House Podcast. In what I thought was going to be a conversation about the NBA Playoffs was anything but that and for the better.
- Corona Virus.
- Creating DSGN Tree and The Liberty Line
- The Odubel Herrera. NBC Sports Philadelphia refusing to “Say the Name”, and Cancel Culture.
- Social Media and why Kyle secretly hates me on Twitter and wants to kill me.
- Are the majority of people on Twitter robots?
- Silicon Valley suits have already taken over the internet.
- Disconnecting from the Internet.
- Kyle is unreal at posting video clips on his Twitter account, make sure you follow him here >>
Look, we talk about supporting hard working people in the content game all the time. There are a ton of other outlets to get Philly related content but majority of them don’t like to interact with each other and support other platforms, podcasts, and creators outside of their own. I’m very fortunate to have a great relationship with Kyle Pagan, one of the hardest working people in the content game. We talked for roughly an hour before even hitting record and really can just turn on the microphones, hit play, and go on for hours. You definitely want to listen.
Mandatory Credit: Everything's Phine