Process to Progress Episode 56: James Harden is a 76er
With one of the biggest trades in 76ers history going down at the deadline, the Process to Progress guys had to break down everything about the blockbuster James Harden-Ben Simmons deal.
Myself and James Biranne break down everything about the 76ers acquisition of James Harden, along with what his addition means for the Sixers title chances and starting rotation.
Here’s a sneak peak from the livestream if you missed it…
Process to Progress Ep. 56:
- General Reactions to the James Harden for Ben Simmons trade.
- Saying our goodbyes to Seth Curry and Andre Drummond.
- Our projected starting lineups after the trade.
- Options at backup center.
- Players the 76ers could target in the buyout market.
- What number James Harden should wear.
Process to Progress is brought to you by Parx Sportsbook, the official sports gambling parter of The Liberty Line. Sign-up today, deposit $25.00, and use promo code PROCESS. Your first bet is risk-free up to $500.
Check us out wherever you listen to podcasts.
[…] Process to Progress Episode 56: James Harden is a 76er […]