Breaking: Someone tried to blow up The Georgia Guidestones in Elbert County, Georgia
Breaking news from our friends down south in Elbert County, Georgia. The controversial Georgia Guidestones have reportedly been blown up, with initial reports that someone detonated an explosive device at around 4AM on Wednesday, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
What are the Georgia Guidestones?
The Georgia Guidestones are a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia. They feature a set of ten guidelines inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, with a shorter message inscribed at the top of structure in four ancient language scripts.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones.
Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, the languages are the following:
English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
The Georgia Guidestones
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
All of this actually gets even more bizarre. No one knows who built the Georgia Guidestones or came up with the guides and/or laws for humanity. According to the history of the guide stones, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of “a small group of loyal Americans”, and commissioned the structure.
Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar, and clock, and should be capable of “withstanding catastrophic events”. Clearly, this explosion would contradict Christians monument being capable of withstanding catastrophic events but that’s beside the point.
It was later announced that Robert C. Christian was not even a real person and no one has any clue who he was, or why he commissioned anyone to build the guidestones.
Here’s what Wikipedia had to say about people trying to interpret the stones
Yoko Ono said the inscribed messages are “a stirring call to rational thinking”, while Wired stated that unspecified opponents have labeled them as the “Ten Commandments of the Antichrist”.
The guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the guidestones “be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project”, claiming that the guidestones are of “a deep Satanic origin”, and that R. C. Christian belongs to “a Luciferian secret society” related to the New World Order. At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was “for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship”.
Conspiracy theorist Jay Weidner has said that the pseudonym of the man who commissioned the stones – “R. C. Christian” – resembles Rose Cross Christian, or Christian Rosenkreuz, the founder of the Rosicrucian Order.
One interpretation of the stones is that they describe the basic concepts required to rebuild a devastated civilization. Author Brad Meltzer notes that the stones were built in 1979 at the height of the Cold War, and thus argues that they may have been intended as a message to the possible survivors of a nuclear World War III. The engraved suggestion to keep humanity’s population below 500 million could have been made under the assumption that war had already reduced humanity below this number.
Jesus Christ. I have no idea what to make of all this information so I figured I would toss it out to the readers of The Liberty Line like I did with the CERN reactor yesterday. That article blew up and had people buzzing on the website, so this is just another article highlighting the bizarre things happening outside the city of Philadelphia.
My thoughts about the Guidestones
- World population under 500,000,000 people to maintain perpetual balance with nature? Seriously? We are way over on that number. Last time I checked, there’s nearly 8 BILLION people on the planet.
- Reproduction guidelines calling for fitness and diversity is already a total failure in America
- A world language would be pretty cool, except America is way behind on this. People from other countries already speak a million different languages and the majority of Americans just know English.
- Rule with passion, faith, and tradition sounds cool but it’s definitely not something that happens very often.
- Totally down with protecting all people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- World Court? No thanks. Anti-World Order.
- America could definitely get rid of petty officials and get a better group to guide this sinking ship.
- Personal rights, social duties. Boom.
- Prize truth, beauty, love. Amen.
- Leave room for nature. No one is arguing that.
Honestly, I don’t think I’m on the side of blowing up weird structures created by fake people with a bunch of crazy guides to humanity. Doesn’t seem like a smart move. They haven’t been touched since the 1980’s and I would prefer if we left them that way but someone tried to be a hero by blowing them up in the middle of the night.
Like I mentioned before, we had the CERN news yesterday and now we have this type of shit happening the day after? Something is happening and I don’t like it. Stay safe out there.
Blessed be this one and all his/hers family by this great done!
To blow the cursed Georgia Guide Stones up, is all that i and everyone else which hates the illuminati and bildebergs groups and their fuckin’ new world order, would like to do.
Let’s be hope this bureau never finds this one, and which he or she can goback there on the Georgia Guide Stones to finish the job by exploding the rest of that fucking cursed trash up.
My name is Thiago and i am from Brazil!
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. (whatever it takes – inventing viruses in a lab – euthanise the old abort the unborn)
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. (kill the unborn sterilise potential mothers)
3. Unite humanity with a living new language. (undo what God did at Babel)
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason. (“rule faith?” Reason was the idol put on the altar during the bloody French revolution)
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. (who determines what is “fair”?)
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. (Globalism authority – INTERPOL – end of sovereignty of nations)
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. (Yes streamline the hierarchy so that only a “few” rule over the many)
8. Balance personal rights with social duties. (We heard this a lot during lockdowns – Marx claimed the individual should be sacrificed for the wellbeing of the state)
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite. (“The Infinite” is an occult/new age name for their pagan impersonal deity)
10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. (This is what all the left is clamouring for now – the common man (not the rich powerful man) must stop traveling by air and by car. Lower wages, increase work time, increase cost of fuel make it impossible to travel financially – no need for laws….yet)
This topic is HIGHLY censored and suppressed by Google and other liberal search engines – you will only ever find the leftist narrative “tin foil hat wearing conspiracists” yet somehow – the stones appeared an no one really knows who the guy was that commissioned them nor how he was funded nor where he disappeared to. Now that these things are going into daily practice by the left – its no wonder they were bombed and bulldozed immediately after.