Eagles Updates: Jason Kelce among 12 players on Tuesday’s injury report
The Eagles had an extensive injury report heading into Tuesday’s practice.
WILL NOT PRACTICE
- TE Grant Calcaterra – hamstring
- OT Le’Raven Clark – hamstring
- RB Kenneth Gainwell – hip
- WR John Hightower – groin
- C Jason Kelce – elbow
- CB Jimmy Moreland – ankle
- RB Boston Scott – concussion
- WR DeVonta Smith – groin
- S Jaquiski Tartt – personal reasons
- CB Kary Vincent – groin
- WR Greg Ward – toe
- WR Keric Wheatfall – hamstring
- OT Andre Dillard – concussion
- OT Jordan Mailata – concussion
DraftKings: Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
Sign up for a new DraftKings account, get a deposit bonus up to $1,000 with your first deposit to bankroll all of your NFL bets.
DeVonta Smith has missed his fourth consecutive practice as he continues to deal with a groin injury. Jason Kelce sat out of Tuesday’s practice with a nagging elbow issue, although the team doesn’t believe the injury to be serious.
Tackles Andre Dillard and Jordan Mailata cleared concussion protocol and were limited in today’s practice.
Mandatory Credit: Delaware Online