Eagles vs. Vikings Betting Preview: Odds, Trends, and Player Props
The Minnesota Vikings (1-0) will be traveling to Philadelphia to play the Eagles (1-0) in a Week 2 Monday Night Football matchup.
The sportsbooks indicate that this could be a close game, as the Eagles are currently favored by two points. Defeating the Detroit Lions in a 38-35 score is the likely reason this spread is so close. In contrast, the Vikings are coming off a shocking upset over the Green Bay Packers in Week 1.
Before we get moving, make sure you’re loading up on all the free bets promotions. There’s over $350 in FREE MONEY, plus a bunch of risk-free and second chance bets for new users.
Bet MGM – Bet $10, Win $200 if either team scores a TD
First up is BetMGM. Place $10 bet on tonight’s game and you’ll get $200 FREE if either the Minnesota Vikings or Philadelphia Eagles score a touchdown.
Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles – Monday, September 19, 2022
Game Time: 8:30 PM ET | Location: Lincoln Financial Field
Eagles vs. Vikings Betting Odds
These odds are courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Philadelphia (-135), Minnesota (+115)
- Spread Favorite: Philadelphia (-2)
- Total: 50.5 Points (-110)
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY (FINAL WEEKEND FOR THIS OFFER)
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any NFL or College Football market
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
- Claim your free $200 here >>
Philadelphia Eagles – Minnesota Vikings Betting Trends
- The Eagles covered the spread nine times all of last season.
- As 2-point favorites or higher the Eagles went 5-2 against the spread last season.
- In home games, Philadelphia went over the total points six times.
- Last year, 10 of Philadelphia’s 17 games hit the over on points.
- The Vikings went 5-4 against the spread as the road team last year.
Props + Weekly Special
- Justin Jefferson anytime touchdown scorer (+110)
- Each team to score 1 touchdown in each half? (Yes +105), (No, -135)
- J. Jefferson & AJ Brown 300+ Rec Yards & 2+ TD’s Combined (+1600)
Mandatory Credit: Getty Images