Week 3 Injury Report: Eagles starting LG ruled questionable, two DL ruled OUT for Washington
The Eagles may be without their starting left guard for Sunday’s game against Washington.
Philadelphia released their final injury report ahead of the Week 3 matchup and have listed Landon Dickerson as questionable with a foot injury.
- Landon Dickerson — Did Not Practice // Q
- WR AJ Brown — Rest
- DT Fletcher Cox — Rest
- G Landon Dickerson — Rest
- DE Brandon Graham — Rest
- OT Lane Johnson — Rest
- C Jason Kelce — Rest
- Isaac Seamalo — Rest
- CB Darius Slay — Rest
- DE Josh Sweat — Rest
- WR Quez Watkins — Full Participant (illness)
- CB Avonte Maddox — Full Participant (back)
- LB Haason Reddick — Full Participant (knee)
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Place a $5 money line bet on any NFL game
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
The Eagles are reportedly not too concerned with Dickerson’s availability for Sunday even though he didn’t practice today.
For the Commanders, they’ll be without defensive linemen Casey Toohill (concussion) and Daniel Wise (ankle). LB David Mayo and DE James Smith-Williams remain questionable.
Starting safety Kam Curl has been cleared to play following thumb surgery in the preseason.
Mandatory Credit: Getty Images