Injury Report: Key names return to Eagles practice ahead of Week 6 vs. Cowboys
The Eagles have released their injury report following Thursday’s practice.
Thursday Injury Report
- CB James Bradberry — rest
- WR AJ Brown — rest
- DT Flecther Cox — rest
- DE Brandon Graham — rest
- CB Darius Slay — rest
- DE Josh Sweat — rest
- G Landon Dickerson (ankle) — LP
- K Jake Elliott (right ankle) — LP
- CB Josh Jobe (shoulder) — LP
- C Jason Kelce (ankle) — LP
- CB Avonte Maddox (ankle) — LP
- LT Jordan Mailata (shoulder) — LP
- G Issac Seumalo (ankle) — LP
- RB Kenneth Gainwell (rib) — FP
- LB Patrick Johnson (concussion) — FP
Bet $5, Win $150 and 3 months of NBA League Pass
- Sign up for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make a first-time deposit
- Place a $5 bet on any sport
- Win $150 instantly (League Pass promo code will be emailed)
After being limited yesterday, Kelce, Seumalo, Mailata, and Dickerson all practiced again for a second straight day. An encouraging sign as the Eagles will need their offensive front at full strength against a tenacious Dallas pass rush.
Jake Elliott also returned to practice after missing last week’s game vs. Arizona.
As for the Cowboys, QB Dak Prescott was listed as limited in today’s practice, marking the first time he’s participated in a practice since his thumb injury. Dallas HC Mike McCarthy stated yesterday that they’re preparing Cooper Rush to start on Sunday night, so we’ll see how it plays out.
Dak Prescott was upgraded to limited today pic.twitter.com/Bo2tDlxZUv— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) October 13, 2022
Mandatory Credit: Getty Images