Thursday Night Football Betting Preview: Cardinals vs. Saints
The Arizona Cardinals will host the New Orleans Saints tonight at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
This NFC showdown edition of Thursday night football will be the 32nd meeting between the two teams. The Saints lead by a 16-15 margin.
Both the Cardinals(2-4) and Saints (2-4) are coming off week six losses, as New Orleans suffered a 30-26 defeat to the Bengals, and Arizona fell to the Seahawks by a 19-9 margin.
Before we get moving, make sure you’re loading up on all the free bets promotions. There’s over $400 in FREE MONEY, plus a bunch of risk-free and second chance bets for new users.
Bet MGM – Bet $10, Win $200 if either team scores a TD
First up is BetMGM. It’s an NFL promotion so place a $10 bet on any NFL game and you’ll get $200 FREE. It’s the easiest way to bankroll all of your bets for tonight’s TNF matchup or this Sunday’s slate of games.
PointsBet – $2000 RISK FREE
PointsBet isn’t exactly dishing out free bets but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have an account. My favorite sportsbook is offering RISK FREE bets totaling $2000.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any Sports
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
Cardinals vs. Saints (Thursday, 8:15 PM)
|Cardinals||-2.5 (-110)||-145||U 44 (-110)|
|Saints||+2.5 (-110)||+125||O 44 (-110)|
Cardinals vs. Cardinals Key Injuries
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) out
- RB James Conner (ribs) questionable
- LB Dennis Gardeck (ankle) questionable
- C Rodney Hudson (knee) out
- PK Matt Prater (hip) questionable
- OL Justin Pugh (knee) out
- S Jalen Thompson (hamstring) questionable
- RB Darrel Williams (knee) out
- CB Paulson Adebo (knee) questionable
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) out
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) out
- OL Andrus Peat (chest) out
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) out
- TE Adam Trautman (ankle) out
The Return of DHop
This will be the first game back for Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins, who is returning from a 6 game PED suspension. Hopkins has a huge opportunity ahead of him with the Saints missing their top cornerback.
- Hopkins Over/Under 62.5 Rec Yds (-115)
- Hopkins Anytime Touchdown Scorer (+120)
Another trend in the Cardinals favor tonight is the production from their defense. Arizona held the Philadelphia Eagles high powered offense to 20 points as well as their lowest total yardage of any game this season. To add to that, the Cardinals held the Seahawks to just 19 points last week.
With the return of DeAndre Hopkins as well as the fact that the Cardinals have lost their last 8 home games, Arizona is due for a win. If you factor in the Saints key injuries too, it’s certainly tipping in the Cardinals favor tonight.
With all of this said, I would take the Cardinals -2.5 (-115). Both of the Cardinals wins this season have been by at least 3 points.