Jamal Crawford makes foolish statement on Tobias Harris and Tyrese Maxey following last night’s 120-110 win in LA
The Philadelphia 76ers have won three straight games after beating the Los Angeles Clippers last night 120-110 in LA.
Sixers Core 4 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Tobias Harris: 20 PTS | 6 REB | 6 AST | 8/12 FG
- Tyrese Maxey: 22 PTS | 2 REB | 2 AST | 7/12 FG
- James Harden: 6 PTS | 3 REB | 9 AST | 1/6 FG
- Joel Embiid: 41 PTS | 9 REB | 3 AST | 12/22 FG
Yes, it’s abundantly clear that James Harden had a rare off-night against the Clippers. Meanwhile, the Sixers still won in dominating fashion, thanks to fantastic efforts from Tobias Harris and Tyrese Maxey.
So why am I telling you stats that you already know?
Well, Jamal Crawford cherry-picked one game and here we are, listening to him making absurd statements while the Sixers are the hottest team in basketball.
Jamal Crawford Needs to Stop Talking
“If Maxey and Tobias Harris are your second-leading guys, I’m not sure its gonna get you far in the playoffs”
Originally tweeted by NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) on January 18, 2023.
Honestly, it’s just downright unprofessional for the NBA on TNT to even have someone like Jamal Crawford on television. This dude clearly has never even watched the Philadelphia 76ers play basketball this season. Don’t even start with the Sixers playoff history. It’s still a stupid “take” to have, even more so with how well the Sixers are playing basketball this year.
- Tobias Harris Season Stats: 16.4 PTS | 6.3 REB | 2.7 AST
- Tyrese Maxey Season Stats: 20.9 PTS | 3 REB | 3.8 AST
- James Harden Season Stats: 21.7 PTS | 6.3 REB | 11.1 AST
- Joel Embiid Season Stats: 33.6 PTS | 9.8 REB | 4.3 AST
The Sixers are playing their best basketball of the 2022-23 season and have now won eight out of their last ten games. With the Brooklyn Nets losing three straight, the Sixers moved up in the rankings to third in the Eastern Conference at 28-16. Their tour of the West continues tomorrow night against the Portland Trailblazers.
Read more: Joel Embiid remains the king of trolling >>