Grease the Poles: Sixers Playoff Run Starts Saturday and the Excitement Level is at an All-Time Low
The Philadelphia 76ers begin their playoff run on Saturday and we’re having a hard time getting excited for it. Are we being stupid? Yes, but we have good reasons for our pessimism here at Grease the Poles.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any Sport
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
- Expectations against the Nets
- Will Embiid’s supporting cast actually show up?
- Worst case scenarios for the Sixers in the postseason
- If there is a God, the Sixers might actually go on a championship run
You can listen to full episodes of Grease the Poles on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Listen to episode 32 of Grease the Poles here:
32 – Sixers Playoffs Start Saturday and We're Not Excited – Grease the Poles
The Philadelphia 76ers begin their journey to the NBA Finals on Saturday and we're having a hard time getting excited for it. Expectations against the Nets Will Embiid's supporting cast actually show up? Worst case scenarios for the Sixers in the postseason If there is a God, the Sixers might actually go on a championship run