The Misery Report: Volume Twelve
The Misery Report was pulled from the radio last week and this week thanks to the NFL Draft. Luckily that gave us time to sit down on Sunday night and record over four hours of TMR. This episode brings you the best 2.5 hours. Look, I know that 2.5 hours is a long podcast. It’s abundantly clear we are not Joe Rogan and our success relies on quick 25 minute episodes. We are switching it up this week so feel free to take some breaks, listen throughout the week, while you’re stuck working, or on a long drive this weekend.
- We hit every topic on earth and recorded in front of a live audience.
- Baruti Finally Fixes His Microphone
- The Maire of Easttown and a brief lesson on accents
- TMR Nielson Ratings.
- Allergy patterns.
- Are Farmers Markets America’s Wet Markets?
- What defines a good protest?
- Kevin’s acting career.
- The Happy Time / Smiley Face Killers
- People who don’t live next to bodies of water
- A pitch to be sponsored by Michelob Hard Seltzer
- Covid for the second time.
- The Liberty Line’s record breaking month.
- Are the Phillies a .500 team?
- Kevin falls in love with guitar center employee.
- Baruti and The Promising Young Woman
- Sixers should fear no one.
Check it out. Rate 5-Stars. Subscribe and Follow. You know the drill.