The Misery Report XIV: The Sweet Part of the City
After exactly a 60 day hiatus, The Misery Report was back in studio last weekend. Steve Baruti, who went on a 54 day, 1200 mile hike on the Pacific Northwest Trail, returned to Philadelphia on Friday and we immediately hopped on the mics to catch up on, well, pretty much everything.
- Baruti’s Hiking Recap
- Looking at the rest of the MLB season for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Eagles’ Preseason Football
- Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers
- Baruti is moving to Boulder, Colorado.
- Reimagining the city of Chester
- And much, much more.
Check out The Misery Report where ever you listen to podcasts.