Don’t miss this Parx Sportsbook Odds Boost on tonight’s Coyotes – Flyers game
The Flyers head back home after a long Canadian trip tonight take on the winless Coyotes tonight and hopefully improve to 4-2-1. After a disappointing outing in Calgary over the weekend, the Flyers have the perfect opportunity to get a bounce back win here. Arizona has a goal differential of -26 through nine games, are you kidding me?
Arizona is without a doubt historically bad to the point where this just cannot be a trap game. They average 1.44 goals per game and their leading point scorer at the moment is Shayne Gostisbehere with 5. This is officially the Gostisbehere return game.
Karel Vejmelka gets the start for the Coyotes and the 25-year old netminder has had a great start the season despite being on the Arizona Coyotes. I mean, as of right now his numbers are better than Hart’s and Hart has a support system around him.
Carter Hart has been great though, and with him it’s been timely saves more than anything. Given that the Flyers should dominate play in this one I’d bank on a solid game from Hart.
- Still no Ryan Ellis, AV will meet with the doctors later tonight.
- Need to put this team away like we should and then move on to a big game against Pittsburgh
- New PP units, keep an eye out for Giroux to Atkinson
- Karel Vejmelka has gained the love and support of the five Coyotes fans out there, so I’m interested to finally watch him play.
- I’m feeling a Giroux goal
Shayne Gostisbehere makes his return to Philadelphia tonight and you just know he’s eyeing to get on the scoresheet. He’s the leading point scorer for the Coyotes, so I could easily see him getting a point on the power play and the Flyers still win.
Mandatory Credit: USA Today