The Wolves of Broad Street Ep. 76: Devil in a New Dress
In this episode, Brother Sam and I took stock in the state of Philly sports after a flurry of wins from the Birds, Sixers, and Flyers. Are we really on the way up, or are these the same old teams that broke our hearts last season? We also Plus, Seamus G broke through the class for some emergency Stick Talk after the Fly Guys 5-2-1 start, and Sixers Twitter is an embarrassment.
Use code WOLVES69 to sign up for the Parx Sportsbook app and toss some bills in there to support The Wolves of Broad Street We’ll have picks coming for you all soon.
- Tracking Jalen Hurts’ development
- Linebackers continue to struggle
- Where the hell did Boston Scott come from?
- Criticising the federal and local government
- Are the Sixers worth getting excited over?
- No longer care about youth development
- Flyers are dirty and we are loving it
And so much more: Give it a listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.