The Liberty Yell #72: Can’t Have Nice Things
The Philadelphia Flyers have won two out of their last ten games and are in a downwards spiral. The coaching staff and front office are on the hot seat as the lackluster play continues and their powerplay remains 31st in the league. With that, Stumps and D-Bone are back to discuss the horrible play and what can be done to right the ship heading into December.
The Liberty Yell is brought to you by Parx Sportsbook, the official gambling partner of The Liberty Line.
Sign up for a new Parx Sportsbook account today and help us out by depositing $25.00. From there, you’ll have access to a bunch of unreal Odds Boosts and your first bet risk-free up to $500. Click the link above or download the app and enter promo code LIBERTYYELL at sign-up.
On the latest episode of The Liberty Yell we discuss:
- 2-7-2 in the last 10, 4-6-3 in November.
- Joel Farabee added to the injury list. Please make the suffering stop.
- Chuck Fletcher’s confusing press conference quote. “We are what we are.”
- Lack of offense on the seven-game losing streak.
- Morgan Frost’s nice first impression on the season.
- Mailbag questions from the listeners.