NBA Best Bets: SGP and ladder play for Timberwolves vs Grizzlies
We have three NBA playoff matchups tonight, with the most value being in Game 3 of the Memphis Grizzlies vs. Minnesota Timberwolves series.
We have already seen two fan protests during these games, and I can’t imagine what someone has in store for tonight. I have a +359 odd SGP and a ladder play for the game, but first, here’s a free $200 to bankroll your bets.
Bet $10 on any NBA money line, Win $200 if either team hits a three-pointer
Sign up for a new BetMGM account and place a $10 money line bet on any NBA game. If either team hits a three-pointer, you win $200. Free $200. Yes, it is literally that easy.
BET $10 ON ANY NBA GAME MONEY LINE
Ladder Play: Malik Beasley, +15 and 20+ points
With the quick adjustments from the Timberwolves, they seem to have realized that Jared Vanderbilt is, unfortunately, in a tough matchup. He played 17 minutes in game one, compared to just seven in game two.
As a result, Malik Beasley’s role increases again tonight against a Memphis team that has struggled against shooting guards all season. Beasley scored 23 points in game one but is coming off a seven-point performance in game two. I will gladly take the risk on Beasley points again tonight at home, especially with how KAT has looked as of late.
+359 SGP of the day
Now that we are officially partnered with FanDuel Sportsbook, I can help you win some money on their signature same game parlay offerings.
This is all pretty simple thinking for a playoff game tied 1-1 in the series.
- Ja Morant is coming off a big game, and I expect another dominant performance tonight; Minnesota allows the 4th most points to PGs and 6th most threes.
- Morant has also easily cleared six assists in every game since returning from injury
- D’Angelo Russell is due for a bounce-back game. I could see him going nuclear tonight.
- Anthony Edwards has been playing his best basketball we’ve seen as of late. I expect this to continue tonight.
- Hesitant to touch KAT’s points, so I just took his rebounds instead.
- Beasley’s points are explained above.
- Bane hasn’t scored less than 10 points since February
Mandatory Credit: Justin Ford | Getty Images