Steelers vs Browns: Thursday Night Football Betting Preview, Odds, and Picks
The third week of the NFL season starts tonight on Thursday Night Football with an AFC North battle between the Cleveland Browns (1-1) and Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1).
Through the first two weeks of the season, the AFC North standings have three out of four teams locked at 1-1, with the Baltimore Ravens joining the Browns and Steelers in a tie for first place.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
Before we get moving, make sure you’re loading up on all the free bets promotions. There’s over $350 in FREE MONEY, plus a bunch of risk-free and second chance bets for new users.
Bet MGM – Bet $10, Win $200 if either team scores a TD
First up is BetMGM. It’s an NFL promotion so place a $10 bet on any NFL game and you’ll get $200 FREE. It’s the easiest way to bankroll all of your bets for this weekend’s slate.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any NFL or College Football market
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
PointsBet isn’t exactly dishing out free bets but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have an account. My favorite sports book is offering RISK FREE bets totaling $2000 for tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the Steelers and Browns.
Steelers vs. Browns TNF Odds
|Pittsburgh Steelers||+3.5 (-104)||+172||O 37.5 (-118)|
|Cleveland Browns||-3.5 (-118)||-205||U 37.5 (-104)|
- The Steelers were 8-10 against the spread last season.
- The Browns were 7-10 against the spread last season.
- 70 percent of spread bettors think the number is too high for the Browns
Favorite Browns Player Props
- Nick Chubb Anytime TD Scorer (-115)
- Nick Chubb First Touchdown Scorer (+450)
- Nick Chubb Over 84.5 Rushing Yards (-110)
- Kareem Hunt Over O 43.5 Rushing Yards (-110)
The Browns lost a heart breaker last week at home to Joe Flacco and the New York Jets. With Jacoby Brissett under center, Cleveland should continue to rely on their rushing attack tonight against the Steelers. Last week, Nick Chubb had 17 carriers for 87 yards and 3 touchdowns. Kareem Hunt notched 13 carries for 58 yards.
Favorite Steelers Player Props
- Najee Harris Anytime TD Scorer (+150)
- Najee Harris O 54.5 Rushing Yards (-115)
- Najee Harris O 17.5 Receiving Yards (-105)
- Diontae Johnson 50+ Receiving Yards (-180)
Much like Jacoby Brissett, Mitchell Trubisky is hardly anything to write home about either. Last week, the Steelers lost a close game at home to the New England Patriots and there wasn’t much anything to take away from their dismal performance.
Najee Harris carried the ball 15 times for 49 yards and added 5 receptions for 40 yards. Diontae Johnson led the Steelers in receptions with six for 57 yards.
Every Thursday Night Football Sportsbook Promo Code
Mandatory Credit: Getty Images