The Philadelphia Eagles are one of three undefeated teams in the NFL through three weeks.…
With NBA tipoff around the corner, FanDuel Sportsbook is giving away three months of League Pass FREE so you don’t miss any basketball action.
FanDuel’s latest offer will give all new users a three-month subscription to NBA League Pass and $150 in free bets when they place a $5 wager on any sport.
Bet $5, Win $150 and 3 months of NBA League Pass
- Sign up for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make a first-time deposit
- Place a $5 bet on any sport
- Win $150 instantly (League Pass promo code will be emailed)
Sweating a parlay is much more fun when you can watch the game, and now you can with free NBA League Pass + $150 to load up your bankroll. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.
If you’re looking for a fun bet to throw your $5 on, here’s a juicy parlay for tonight’s Thursday Night NFL matchup between Washington and Chicago:
- Justin Fields 40 rush yards (hit last 3 games)
- Darnell Mooney 40 rec. yards (hit last 2 games)
- Terry McLaurin 50 rec. yards (hit 4/5 games)
- Curtis Samuel 25 rec. yards (hit every game)
- Brian Robinson 40 rush yards
- Brian Robinson anytime TD
+2898 odds — $5 to win $145
The Brian Robinson story speaks for itself; I think Washington leans on him tonight with Wentz banged up. If you want to take the play without a TD scorer (I’ve learned the hard way), the odds would be +1097, $10 to win $110.
I will also be dabbling in the FanDuel Super Boost of Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, and Darnell Mooney to combine for 150+ receiving yards.
McLaurin has averaged 65.2 yards this season, Samuel is averaging 56.2 while Mooney is at 34.6 yards per game. If two of them go off, the boost likely hits. I’m in it for the full $50 ($110 profit). Liberty Line Country, let’s ride.
Mandatory Credit: Scott Taetsch | Getty Images