Final Injury Report: Eagles OL fully healthy for Week 6, Dallas WR ruled questionable
The Eagles have released their final injury report ahead of their Sunday night matchup vs. Dallas.
Friday Injury Report
- CB Josh Jobe (shoulder) — Limited, Ques.
- DE Janarius Robinson (ankle) — Limited, Ques.
- G Landon Dickerson (ankle) — Full
- K Jake Elliott (right ankle) — Full
- RB Kenneth Gainwell (rib) — Full
- LB Patrick Johnson (concussion) — Full
- C Jason Kelce (ankle) — Full
- CB Avonte Maddox (ankle) — Full
- LT Jordan Mailata (shoulder) — Full
- G Isaac Seumalo (ankle) — Full
Bet $5, Win $150 and 3 months of NBA League Pass
- Sign up for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make a first-time deposit
- Place a $5 bet on any sport
- Win $150 instantly (League Pass promo code will be emailed)
Jordan Mailata, Avonte Maddox, and Jake Elliott will all suit up against Dallas after missing Week 5 in Arizona. Backup LT Andre Dillard also has a chance to be activated from IR.
Dallas WR CeeDee Lamb didn’t practice today and was added to the injury report with a hip injury. He’s been ruled questionable, along with QB Dak Prescott.
CeeDee Lamb (hip) was added to the injury report and is also questionable. The feeling is he will be good for the game. Jason Peters (chest) also questionable.— Todd Archer (@toddarcher) October 14, 2022
Mandatory Credit: Tim Hawk | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com