Eagles News: Nick Sirianni shooting up the Coach of the Year ladder
Following their 26-17 victory over Dallas on Sunday night, the Eagles remain unbeaten at 6-0 heading into the bye week.
Just one year removed from being laughed off the internet for his shaky press conference, head coach Nick Sirianni has his team atop the NFC. According to the oddsmakers, Sirianni is currently the favorite to win NFL Coach of the Year.
Odds via DraftKings Sportsbook
Bet $5, Win $150 and 3 months of NBA League Pass
- Sign up for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make a first-time deposit
- Place a $5 bet on any sport
- Win $150 instantly (League Pass promo code will be emailed)
Led by rising QB Jalen Hurts, Sirianni’s offense is amongst the league leaders across several categories:
- Points per game: 26.8 (3rd)
- Total yards per game: 394.5 (3rd)
- Second quarter points: 112 (1st)
- Yards per pass attempt: 8.2 (5th)
- Passer rating: 98.4 (7th)
Even with the Eagles clicking on all cylinders, Sirianni’s mentality has remained the same: practice hard and play hard. Sirianni’s passion is palpable and the team believes in him, just as they did after the disastrous 2-5 start in 2021.
The Eagles realistically may not lose a game until Week 12 against Green Bay; if this level of play continues, it’ll be difficult to argue against Sirianni for Coach of the Year.
Mandatory Credit: Matt Slocum | Associated Press