AJ Brown, DeVonta Smith among six starters limited on Wednesday’s injury report
In addition to suffering their first loss of the season, the Eagles came out of Monday night’s game pretty banged up.
The team held a walkthrough on Wednesday but released an estimation of today’s injury report:
- CB Josh Jobe (hamstring) — DNP
- WR AJ Brown (ankle) — Limited
- WR DeVonta Smith (knee) — Limited
- WR Britain Covey (thigh) — Limited
- C Jason Kelce (ankle) — Limited
- DT Fletcher Cox (foot) — Limited
- LB Haason Reddick (thigh) — Limited
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Place a $5 money line bet on any NFL game
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
AJ Brown rolled his ankle on his first reception of the game and didn’t look like himself afterward. When speaking with reporters today, Brown indicated that he’s good to go and expects to play Sunday against the Colts.
DeVonta Smith came out of Monday’s game favoring his hand but later returned. He’s dealing with a knee issue that caused him to be limited today.
Fletcher Cox already made it known that he “feels like shit” after playing 70 snaps vs. Washington, so his appearance on the injury report isn’t surprising.
AJ Brown says he rolled his ankle early in Monday night’s loss. And you could see him walking gingerly after the game.— John Clark (@JClarkNBCS) November 16, 2022
But he says today he is fine.
His last trip to Indianapolis last year he had 155 yards and TD pic.twitter.com/F6ThEgtNcD
Mandatory Credit: NFL.com