Super Bowl LVII Final Injury Report: One player ruled questionable for Eagles
The Eagles and Chiefs have released their final injury reports ahead of Super Bowl LVII.
- WR Britain Covey (hamstring) — LP // Q
- G Landon Dickerson (elbow) — FP
- OT Lane Johnson (groin) — FP
- Cam Jurgens (hip) — FP
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) — FP
- DE Robert Quinn (foot) — FP
Kansas City Chiefs
- WR Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) — FP
- LB Willie Gay (shoulder) — FP
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) — FP
- RB Jerick McKinnon (ankles) — FP
- RB Isiah Pacheco (wrist) — FP
- G Trey Smith (ankle) — FP
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster — FP
- CB L’Jarius Sneed (knee) — FP
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any Sport
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
WR/PR Britain Covey, ruled questionable with a hamstring, is the only player with an injury designation for Philadelphia. Everyone else on the active roster is ready to go.
As for Kansas City, all 53 players were full participants in Friday’s final practice. The big news here is CB L’Jarius Sneed, who was limited on Thursday’s report with a knee injury.
“He had a lot of snaps today; he had quite a few snaps today, which was good. And I think he came out good, too,” Andy Reid said.
The Eagles opened the 21-day window for punter Arryn Siposs last week but have yet to activate him to the 53-man roster. Siposs was placed on injured reserve after suffering an ankle injury in the Week 14 victory over the Giants.
Mandatory Credit: Chris Szagola | Associated Press