Two Eagles hype videos to set the tone for NFL Wild Card Weekend
In a week that seemed to have taken years to complete, we have finally arrived to the first weekend of the NFL playoffs. Wild Card Weekend kicks off today, with two NFL games today.
We have one more day until the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Florida. That game is set to kick off at 1PM on Sunday.
- (5) Las Vegas Raiders at (4) Cincinnati Bengals – 4:30PM
- (6) New England Patriots at (3) Buffalo Bills – 8:15PM
The Eagles will enter tomorrow 8.5 point underdogs to Tom Brady and the Bucs. These odds are straight from the Parx Sportsbook app, the official gambling partner of The Liberty Line.
|Philadelphia Eagles||+8.5 (-110)||+290||O 45.5 (-113)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||-8.5 (-110)||-385||U 45.5 (-108)|
Download the Parx Sportsbook app today and enter LIBERTYLINE. We’re basically giving away money tomorrow on the Eagles-Bucs game.
Bet $25.00 on any line for tomorrow’s game and automatically win $100 if the Eagles score a SINGLE touchdown.
From there, make sure you watch these two hype videos released by The Philadelphia Eagles and the always hype video reliable DelcoDelphia Twitter account.
Philadelphia Eagles “Next Round. Press On.” narrated by Lane Johnson
DelcoDelphia “GO BIRDS”
Sunday and Monday – NFL Schedule
(7) Philadelphia Eagles at (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 1PM
(6) San Francisco 49ers at (3) Dallas Cowboys – 4:30PM
(7) Pittsburgh Steelers at (2) Kansas City Chiefs – 8:15PM
Monday, January 17
(5) Arizona Cardinals at (4) Los Angeles Rams – 8:15PM
Go Birds. Fly Eagles Fly.
Mandatory Credit: Jamie Schwaberow | Getty Images