Never Go Full Panel: Buffalo Bills receive kiss of death from NFL GameDay
Well, we can officially cross off the Buffalo Bills as Super Bowl contenders 24 hours before they take the field against the Los Angeles Rams on NFL Opening Night.
If there’s one thing that I know for sure about the NFL and betting games and/or futures, is that when the national media goes full panel, it’s best to wager on the exact opposite of that happening.
Speaking of sports betting, let’s get everyone hooked up with a FREE $350 to use on all your NFL Bets, outside of the Buffalo Bills.
FanDuel Sportsbook – Bet $5, Get $150 FREE
FanDuel is offering ALL NEW USERS $150 FREE if you sign up for a new account and place a $5.00 wager on ANY SPORT.
Buffalo Bills Picked to Win Super Bowl…by Everyone on NFL GameDay
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $200 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any NFL or College Football market
- Get $200 In Free Bets Instantly
The Super Bowl is now off the table for the Buffalo Bills, which is just heartbreaking for Bills Mafia. However, let’s just take this season one game at a time and who knows, maybe the curse will be broken. Our guy Lucci broke down all of the best bets for Thursday Night Football tomorrow night between the Bills and Los Angeles Rams.
The Bash Brothers Bets
Parlay Palace: The Kupp Parlay
Lottery Ticket SGP (please use responsible units):
- Gabriel Davis OVER 64.5 rec yds
- Gabriel Davis 4+ catches
- Gabriel Davis Anytime TD
- Cooper Kupp OVER 89.5 rec yds
- Cooper Kupp Anytime TD
Bird Bets: Eagles Futures
- Bird Bets: Bet $5, Get $200 FREE to bankroll bets on Eagles Win Total, Division Wins, Playoffs
- Bird Bets: 5 Eagles player props that are locks heading into 2022 season
- Bird Bets: Jalen Hurts MVP, Darius Slay DPOY, Dean and Davis Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- Bird Bets: $350 FREE, Eagles Regular Season Series Matchups vs Giants and Cowboys