Grease the Poles: The Aftermath
Welcome to the debut episode of Grease the Poles, the newest Philly sports podcast. Brian Cass, BeercanBrain, and I were forced to look inward after the Phillies crashed out of the World Series, look forward to the Eagles season, and totally understand the irony of the show’s name at a time like this. Another horrible installment in local media tells Philly fans they’re “disappointed in us.” Like we give a shit.
- Reliving the magical Phillies run
- Pointing fingers and assigning blame for the World Series collapse
- Where do the Fightins go from here?
- What makes being a Philly fan special
- Shredding a Philly Voice opinion piece apart
- Eagles are 8-0
And much, much more!