Jalen Hurts MVP odds take a nice jump following the Philadelphia Eagles Week 12 victory over the Green Bay Packers
The Philadelphia Eagles are 10-1 on the season following their Sunday Night Football win against the Green Bay Packers.
With the NFL entering the final stretch of the 2022-23 season, the race for MVP is tightening and Jalen Hurts is in the mix to take home the hardware, but definitely has some competition with Patrick Mahomes and Tua Tagovailoa.
Hurts’ NFL MVP odds improved after his historic performance against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football. Following the 40-33 victory over the Packers, Hurts’ odds jumped from +550 to +350, according to DraftKings Sportsbook.
You can jump on those now, and get yourself a FREE $150 in the process thanks to our partnership with DraftKings.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Bet $5, Win $150 INSTANTLY
- Sign up for a new DraftKings account
- Make Your First Deposit
- Bet $5+ On Any Sport
- Get $150 In Free Bets Instantly
Jalen Hurts vs. Green Bay Packers
- First player in NFL history with 125+ passing yards and 125 rushing yards in a half
- First player in NFL history with at least 6,500+ passing yards and 1,500 rushing yards in their first 30 starts
- First player in NFL history with 150+ passing yards, 150+ rushing yards and 2+ passing TDs in a regular season game
- Broke franchise record for most rushing yards by a QB with 157, breaking Mike Vick’s prior record of 130 yards set in 2010
- Jalen Hurts fell just 21 yards shy of the single-game QB rushing record
- Only Quarterback with over 100 yards rushing in a quarter in the last 30 years
Jalen Hurts was 16-for-28 against the Packers, passing for 153 yards and throwing two touchdowns, while his dominance was primarily in the ground game, Hurts was efficient in throwing the ball and didn’t turn the ball over. In addition, Hurts led the team in rushing, adding 157 rush yards, which is his first game of the 2022 season with over 100 rushing yards.
Jalen Hurts Transformation as a Passer
With five weeks left in the regular season, Mahomes is still listed as the favorite, but there’s plenty of time for Hurts to prove himself to Vegas and sports bettors alike that the true MVP resides in Philadelphia.
Mandatory Credit: GettyImages