
Still No Aliens: Government dropped second batch of UFO Files and there’s still no disclosure
The Trump Administration released a second batch of UFO files on Friday. Forty-six military videos that lawmakers spent months demanding.
Pete Hegseth called it “unprecedented transparency.” Trump posted on Truth Social telling the American people to “have fun and enjoy” and decide for themselves “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Anna Paulina Luna had to publicly pressure the Defense Secretary past a missed deadline just to get these clips released.
So what did we get? More orbs. More spheres. More infrared footage of dots moving across screens. More “unresolved” and “cannot be explained” conclusions from the same government that has spent 80 years collecting this stuff.
We have 46 videos and not a single one shows an alien. Not a single one confirms extraterrestrial life. Not a single one provides the definitive proof that every person following this topic has been waiting for and honestly, I’m over it. I know everyone wants me to write about the aliens but we have no aliens.
I’m genuinely over the UFO Files and the drip-feed disclosure theater.
Every few weeks the government drops another batch of files, the internet loses its mind for 48 hours, the media writes breathless headlines about unprecedented transparency, and then everyone looks at the actual content and realizes it’s more grainy footage with no answers attached.
This has become a content cycle, not a disclosure process.
Where Are the Aliens in the UFO Files?
Last week a former CIA officer said there are four alien species recovered from crashed UFOs. Grays, Nordics, Insectoids, and Reptilians. Multiple sitting congressmen talked about alien-human hybrid breeding programs at secret military facilities.
A Stanford-trained physicist who worked for the CIA said the U.S. has recovered biological extraterrestrial life. Government officials are going on podcasts every week making claims that would be the biggest news in human history if they were true.
Then the actual UFO Files drop and it’s the same shit as last time.
Military footage of things the government can’t identify with conclusions that amount to “we don’t know what this is.”
I don’t want “unresolved.” I don’t want a zip of old files and 46 videos of dots and blobs. I want the four alien species. I want the hybrid breeding centers. I want one clear photograph of something that isn’t a smudge on an infrared sensor.
If the government has what these officials keep claiming it has, release it. If it doesn’t, tell the officials to stop going on podcasts and lying about it.
That Said, Five Things in Release 02 Are Worth Paying Attention To
The documents are (kind of) more interesting than the videos. The videos are mostly the same grainy military footage we’ve been getting since 2017. The documents actually contain some substance.
1. A Senior Intelligence Officer Witnessed an Hour-Long UAP Swarm in Late 2025
A first-person account from a senior U.S. intelligence community official aboard a military helicopter on a test range. An object rose from the ground, approached within ten feet of the helicopter, split into two, and sped away. Countless orange orbs swarming against the backdrop of a mountain.
Orbs forming a “T” formation near the helicopter then vanishing. Fighter jets entered the airspace at 23,000 feet and the same orbs appeared directly above them, matching their speed and flight path before dimming sequentially. The encounter lasted over an hour. The officer didn’t take photos because he was assessing threat. He and the pilots were “virtually speechless” afterward.
That’s a senior intelligence official going on record with a detailed first-hand account that has no terrestrial explanation. If this is real, it’s extraordinary. If it’s not, the government just published fabricated testimony on a .gov website.
2. Edward Teller, the Father of the H-Bomb, Investigated UAPs Over Los Alamos in 1949 and Said They Weren’t Physical Objects
The man who built the hydrogen bomb personally calculated that the green fireballs appearing over America’s nuclear facilities could not be material objects in the atmosphere.
Edward Teller. At Los Alamos. In 1949. Concluded these things weren’t physical aircraft. That document sat classified for 77 years before appearing on a government website this week.
The meeting where this was discussed included Teller, the Director of Los Alamos, the world’s leading meteoriticist, and representatives from the AEC, FBI, Fourth Army, Air Force, and multiple other agencies. The most senior scientific minds in American nuclear weapons history in one room discussing objects none of them could explain.
3. The World’s Top Meteoriticist Said Officials Would Lie About the Origin
Lincoln LaPaz spent 18 months analyzing 72 confirmed green fireball cases and concluded they were not meteors.
He gave 11 specific scientific reasons why. Then he wrote that if the fireballs were secret U.S. weapons, “those in position to confirm it should refuse to do so.” He explicitly acknowledged that the people who know the truth would lie about it. In 1950. In an official document. That’s now on a government website for everyone to read.
The most damning detail? In 116 pages of analysis from this era, there is zero mention of a Soviet origin for these objects. Zero. In the middle of the Cold War, with nuclear tensions at their peak, not a single analyst raised the possibility that these things were Russian. That absence says more than anything that was written.
4. America’s Nuclear Weapons Assembly Plant Caught a UFO on Radar
The Pantex facility, the only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly plant in the United States, captured an unknown object on surveillance radar. Sandia National Labs enhanced the imagery, which shows what appears to be a craft with a distinct upper body and a separated lower object. Watermarked as Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information.
A UFO on radar at the place where America builds and takes apart nuclear warheads. Enhanced by the national lab responsible for nuclear weapons engineering. That’s in the files now.
5. A Manhattan Project Physicist Tried to Replicate UFO Effects Using Atomic Bomb Methods
James Tuck, a Los Alamos physicist who worked on the Manhattan Project, wrote to the Army requesting the recipe for simulated atomic bomb demonstrations because he wanted to reproduce the atmospheric vortex effects described in the Condon Report on UFOs.
A nuclear weapons physicist attempting to recreate UFO phenomena using atomic bomb methodology. A second letter in the bundle pivots to the writer’s belief that Einstein’s unified field theory was “on the scent like a bloodhound” toward explaining ball lightning and UFOs.
Nuclear physicists trying to reverse-engineer UFO atmospheric effects using atomic bomb simulations. That’s not fringe conspiracy material. That’s in the government’s own files.
This Is Our Information and They’re Rationing It Like War Rations
Does the government understand that all of this belongs to the American people?
Every video, every document, every classified report was produced by agencies funded with taxpayer dollars. The Epstein files are ours. The footage from the jail where he was murdered is ours. The JFK documents are ours. The UFO files are ours.
Every piece of classified material sitting in a government vault was created with public money and belongs to the public.
The government doesn’t get to decide what we can handle. They don’t get to release 46 videos of infrared blobs and call it transparency while the actual bombshell material stays locked away.
They don’t get to let former officials go on podcasts claiming four alien species and hybrid breeding programs while the official files say “unresolved.” Either the officials are lying or the files are incomplete. Pick one.
Trump said the people can decide for themselves what’s going on with the release of the UFO Files but unfortunately, this is just mass confusion and yet another psy-op.
You want disclosure? Then give us everything and let us decide. Not curated batches. Not controlled drips. Not 46 videos with no conclusions. Everything. The full picture. Whatever the government has collected over 80 years of investigating this topic, release it unredacted and let the American public process it like the adults we are.
The Same UFO Files Pattern Continues
UFO Files drop. Moon base announcements. Alien species claims. Hybrid breeding programs. All happening while the Epstein files sit in a vault and the JFK documents stay partially classified. The psyop machine keeps rolling and the American public keeps getting just enough information to stay engaged without ever getting enough to actually know anything definitive.
I’ll keep covering this beat. The UFO Files Release 02 documents, particularly the Teller and LaPaz material, are genuinely significant historical records that deserve serious attention. The intelligence officer’s UAP swarm account is extraordinary if it’s legitimate. The nuclear facility connections across decades and continents are impossible to dismiss.
But 46 videos of orbs with “unresolved” stamped on every one of them isn’t disclosure. It’s a content dump designed to look like transparency while withholding the answers that actually matter. Show us the aliens or admit you don’t have them. Stop the theater.




Comments (0)