Philadelphia Eagles joint practices and key dates leading up to week one against Falcons
The Philadelphia Eagles will hold joint practices with both the New York Jets and New England Patriots ahead of their respective preseason matchups. Training camp is now only two weeks away, and the spotlight will turn to new Eagles’ head coach Nick Sirianni and now starting quarterback Jalen Hurts.
The preseason opener is Thursday, August 12 at Lincoln Financial Field against the Pittsburgh Steelers. From the Philadelphia Eagles website, here are the key dates leading up to the Eagles week one matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Tuesday, July 27 – Report day at the NovaCare Complex
- Wednesday, July 28 – First Training Camp practice
- Saturday, August 7 – Harold Carmichael’s Pro Football Hall of Fame induction
- Sunday, August 8 at 7 PM – First opportunity to see the 2021 Eagles in person during the public practice at Lincoln Financial Field (Tickets available here now. All proceeds benefit the Eagles Autism Foundation.)
- Thursday, August 12 at 7:30 PM – Preseason opener vs. Steelers (NBC10, 94WIP)
- Monday, August 16 and Tuesday, August 17 – Joint practices with the New England Patriots at the NovaCare Complex
- Tuesday, August 17 – Roster cutdown to 85 players
- Thursday, August 19 at 7:30 PM – Preseason vs. Patriots (NBC10, 94WIP)
- Saturday, August 21 – Fourth Annual Eagles Autism Challenge presented by Lincoln Financial Group
- Sunday, August 22 at 7 PM – Final public practice at Lincoln Financial Field (Tickets available here now. All proceeds benefit the Eagles Autism Foundation.)
- Tuesday, August 24 and Wednesday, August 25 – Joint practices at the New York Jets
- Tuesday, August 24 – Roster cutdown to 80 players
- Friday, August 27 at 7:30 PM – Preseason finale at New York Jets (NBC10, 94WIP)
- Tuesday, August 31 – Roster cutdown to 53 players
- Sunday, September 12 at 1 PM – Season opener at Atlanta Falcons
Check out where PFF ranks every Eagles player on both offense and defense.
Training Camp. Two weeks. Fly Eagles Fly.