Jalen Hurts earns first NFC Offensive Player of the Week award after dominating performance against the Green Bay Packers
The Jalen Hurts praise continues to pour in after a dominating performance in the Eagles win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football.
Hurts was named NFC Offensive Player of the Week after a historic performance against the Packers, leading the Eagles to a 40-33 win at a blacked-out Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday night.
Jalen Hurts NFC Offensive Player of the Week
This is the first Player of the Week award in Hurts’ career, but he was named NFC Offensive Player of the Month for his performance this September.
- First player in NFL history with 125+ passing yards and 125 rushing yards in a half
- First player in NFL history with at least 6,500+ passing yards and 1,500 rushing yards in their first 30 starts
- First player in NFL history with 150+ passing yards, 150+ rushing yards and 2+ passing TDs in a regular season game
- Broke franchise record for most rushing yards by a QB with 157, breaking Mike Vick’s prior record of 130 yards set in 2010
- Jalen Hurts fell just 21 yards shy of the single-game QB rushing record
- Only Quarterback with over 100 yards rushing in a quarter in the last 30 years