NFC Playoff scenarios for Week 16: Eagles can wrap things up against the Dallas Cowboys
The Philadelphia Eagles can clinch home field advantage and the NFC’s first-round bye this weekend with a win against the Dallas Cowboys.
NFC Playoff Scenarios
- Minnesota Vikings – NFC North Division Title
- San Francisco 49ers – NFC West Division Title
- Philadelphia Eagles – Playoff Berth
- Dallas Cowboys – Playoff Berth
- Week 16 at Dallas: Saturday 4:25 PM ET on FOX
- Week 17 vs New Orleans (5-9)
- Week 18 vs New York Giants (8-5-1)
Philadelphia clinches NFC East Division Title with a win against the Cowboys (or a tie)
Philadelphia clinches home field advantage and NFC first-round bye with a win against the Cowboys or a tie against the Cowboys with a Minnesota loss or tie.
- Week 16 at Minnesota: Saturday 1PM ET on FOX
- Week 17 vs Indianapolis (4-9-1)
- Week 18 at Philadelphia (13-1)
How the New York Giants can clinch a playoff berth
- NYG win + WAS loss + DET loss OR
- NYG win + WAS loss + SEA loss OR
- NYG win + DET loss + SEA loss
More from the Eagles
Nick Sirianni gives update on Jalen Hurts injury >>
Shoutout Adam Schefter for doing all the leg work here. Work smarter not harder folks.